My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hipsterette.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

GOOD MORNING, IT'S THURSDAY!!!

Hi everybody!

So today will surely have many goodies in store but I just wanted to start everyone out right with a fantastic quote I read last night, courtesy of my Mom. :)

“Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before."
So, my little hipsterettes, just know that love is going to come to you if you just keep believing in it. Anddddd, don't forget that the best love you can have comes from a place deep inside of you that believes in the beauty of everything and is thankful for that, even when life is hard. I wish you all nothing but loads and loads of amazing love in your lives.

No comments: